Curriculum Vitae - George Delic,email: email@example.com
- PhD, Theoretical Physics, Australian National University, 1971;
- BSc, honors, Physics (minor math), University of New South Wales, Australia, 1968.
- Advanced Optimization Topics, Cray Research, 1988;
- Cray Y-MP System Architecture for Applications Programmers, Cray Research, 1991;
- UNICOS Accounting Customizing and Troubleshooting, 1993;
- Cray Standard C Programming, Cray Research, 1993;
- Cray Standard C Features and Optimization, Cray Research, 1993;
- Performance and Visual Tools, Cray Research, 1993;
- CDBX (Cray Debugger) Workshop, Cray Research, 1993;
- Cray Hardware/Software Overview, Cray Research, 1993;
- Cray T3D System and Emulator, Cray Research, 1994;
- Programming Distributed Applications: An Overview/PVM and Hence, Cray Research, 1994.
- Effective Supervisory Practices, Martin Marietta, 1993;
- Team Building, Martin Marietta, 1994.