Curriculum Vitae - George Delic,email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two editorships and forty nine publications in refereed journals on transport theories, numerical algorithms, solution methods for non-linear equations, scattering theory, supercomputer performance (full list). Most recent seven listed:
- George Delic, A Galerkin Approximation for Sturmaian Spectral Function Methods in Scattering Theory, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Mathematical and Numerical Aspects of Wave Propagation, Golden, Colorado, 1-5 June, 1998, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 1998, pp. 732-735.
- George Delic and Gordon G. Cash, The Permanent of 0,1 Matrices and Kallman's Algorithm, Computer Physics Communications, 124 (2000), pp. 315-329.
- George Delic and Mary F. Wheeler (editors), Next Generation Environmental Models and Computational Methods, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 1997. (http://www.epa.gov/nesc/15_services/conferences/NGEMCOM/index.html)
- George Delic and R. I. Haller, Factor Analysis of Applications Performance Data for the Cray Y-MP, International Journal of Supercomputer Applications and High Performance Computing, 10 (1996), pp. 91-113.
- George Delic (editor), Watershed, Estuarine, and Large Lakes Modeling (WELLM), proceedings of a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Workshop, April 18-20, 1994. (http://www.epa.gov/nesc/15_services/conferences/WELLM/index.html)
- George Delic, Performance Attributes for Code and Workload Analysis on Cray X-MP and Y-MP Systems, International Journal of Supercomputer Applications, 7 (1993), pp 304-336.
- George Delic, Performance Analysis of a 24 Code Sample on Cray X/Y-MP Systems at the Ohio Supercomputer Center, in Proceedings of the Fifth SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Applications, Houston, Texas, March 1991, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 1991, pp 25-27.
A Thread Parallel Sparse Matrix Chemistry Algorithm for the Community Multiscale
Air Quality Model, Environmental Science and Engineering, Volume 5, No. 9
(2019), pp. 775-791.